Do disabled elements in actions get deleted when uploading project to service centre?
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.17 (Build 41113)

Do disabled elements in an action flow get deleted when uploading a project to service centre?

I disabled some elements in my action flow while to solve an error, then uploaded it to service centre to continue later from where I stopped. Downloading it after some days had passed, I realised the disabled elements were no longer part of the screen...

So, my question is, do disabled elements get deleted after an upload to service centre?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Joel,

Disabled actions do not automatically removed.

But if you unsure, repeat the same steps and see.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hi Joel,

Hope you are doing good!

I don't think that this would be the case that when we reopen the project all the disabled elements get removed automatically. However, if you are experiencing this issue you can open a support case with OutSystems support team to look into this issue. 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Solution

I never had Disabled Elements removed from my actions after publishing. They are always there when I reopen the action, even when working from an new computer (so not in the local cache). Not sure what happed with your solution but it is not how I experience it. 

Greetings,

Vincent

Solution

Hi Joel,

Hope you are doing good!

I don't think that this would be the case that when we reopen the project all the disabled elements get removed automatically. However, if you are experiencing this issue you can open a support case with OutSystems support team to look into this issue. 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Joel,

Disabled actions do not automatically removed.

But if you unsure, repeat the same steps and see.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you, very much.
I tried the steps over again, just to be convinced.
You are all right.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.