The IP rights of your applications could not be granted! issue

i tried to move from one to another because i wanted to copy some infom between two of my personal accounts

oml or oap 

The IP rights of your applications could not be granted!

Hello,

The Intellectual Property rights of the application(s) you requested could not be granted due to a rule that prevents uploading solutions from a Personal to other Personal environment.

For more information reach out to the OutSystems technical support - The IP rights of your applications could not be granted.

Best regards,

The OutSystems Team

www.outsystems.com

what is the issue why its not posible from 2 personal enviroments ?

TransbankApi.oap

Solution

ok checked with support got this answer

-------------

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for contacting OutSystems Support.

Unfortunately, applications created on a Personal Environment are not meant to and can't be be shared.
Personal Environments are meant to create Personal use applications and training.

You can see the limitations of a Personal Environment here:
https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/What's_an_OutSystems_personal_environment%3F#What_are_the_limitations_of_personal_environments.3F

----------------

so this  is my question how i can share an oap or oml between two accounts  ? what i need to make my enviroment community or something  

Hello @mauricio perez,

I believe you get the message because OutSystems automatically treats them as two separate accounts. When it comes to Intellectual Property (IP) related concerns, as the link in your post suggests, it is best to contact OutSystems Technical Support for a resolution.

Regards,

AJ

Hi,
You're trying to use OML/OAP from Account-A to Account-B either Personal/Premium.
Hence for security purposes, Outsystems won't allow it.
In case you want to use that;

- you can go to this link https://www.outsystems.com/HomeIPP/
-Upload the OML file;
- Mention the Destination Env code
- Now you'll receive an email containing the same uploaded file but this one you will able to import in the mentioned respective environment.

- Assif

hi i tried already that

what im showing you its the email response 

The Intellectual Property rights of the application(s) you requested could not be granted due to a rule that prevents uploading solutions from a Personal to other Personal environment. 

i already contacted support, i hope they will help me and provide me a solution 

Solution

ok checked with support got this answer

-------------

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for contacting OutSystems Support.

Unfortunately, applications created on a Personal Environment are not meant to and can't be be shared.
Personal Environments are meant to create Personal use applications and training.

You can see the limitations of a Personal Environment here:
https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/What's_an_OutSystems_personal_environment%3F#What_are_the_limitations_of_personal_environments.3F

----------------

so this  is my question how i can share an oap or oml between two accounts  ? what i need to make my enviroment community or something  

Hi,

Have not done this for a long time but you probably need to publish it as a forge component and then download it on the other environment from forge. This is not ideal for two reasons in my view 1) your solution becomes public 2) it fills the forge with solutions that may not be in the real public OS community interest.... (i.e. it becomes cluttered) 

It's really a silly limitation by OS but this may be your solution.

Give it a go!

Cheers, M

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.