Unable to Update database using  SQL Sandbox query
Question

Hi,

i am using SQL Sandbox  component . and trying to update database but my database data not updating please see the below screens may be it will help you to find the resolution.

Note: it happen only in this application some other application it is working 

(a)select data form table

(b)   update query not give any error 

(c) after update statement no change in data

Hi @Himanshu Kuchekar 

In addition to @Rahul Kumar can you check in servicecenter if it has some error logged?

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

No, Error log shown in service centre ,help of 

Button --> Re-Execute and Commit the transaction  Then after it->  Clicked at -> Dangerous Choice ..... 

option my issue is been solve thanks for your help

Solution

Hi Himanshu, 

Image (b)

warning - 1 row was affected by the SQL statement. The transaction was aborted as a security measure.

Have you procced after it ?. I mean have you clicked at Button --> Re-Execute and Commit the transaction  Then after it->  Clicked at -> Dangerous Choice ..... 

These warning comes after executing DML commands. If you go through all clicking.

Then it will affect your database.

Thank you

Hi Rahul,

Its working thanks for your help.

I am glad it works. Please mark it as solution so that it can also help others.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul kr.

Hi @Himanshu Kuchekar 

In addition to @Rahul Kumar can you check in servicecenter if it has some error logged?

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

No, Error log shown in service centre ,help of 

Button --> Re-Execute and Commit the transaction  Then after it->  Clicked at -> Dangerous Choice ..... 

option my issue is been solve thanks for your help

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.