Access WidgetLibrary40

Access WidgetLibrary40

Hello,

I'm trying to sincronyze my application with my organization's Active Directory, but I need to create a reference to WidgetLibrary40, in order to use its actions.

My question is:

How can i get the privileges to access that widget's actions?

Best Regards,

Nelson Pinto
Hi Nelson,

Widget Library is a precursor to our current RichWidgets... What specific action do you need to access in it that isn't present in today's Enterprise Manager?

This question, however, assumes that you do have the WidgetLibrary40 eSpace published in your Platform Server. If you don't I recall it being included in previous versions of Enterprise Manager, can't really recall if the latest one was 5.0 or 4.2.

That being said, if you need to publish it, I recommend going to the Version History page of Enterprise Manager, downloading the 4.2 or 5.0 version of the solution, and then extract the solution to a folder, and publish ONLY the WidgetLibrary40 eSpace.

After publishing it, you should have access to all that the WidgetLibrary40 allows you to reference.

If you have WidgetLibrary40 published in your server, but don't have permissions, then you should ask your Platform Server administrator for permissions to reference it.

Does this answer your question? If not, do let us know - and let us know which action you want to reference, and for what purpose.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares