Foreach não altera toda lista
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.19 (Build 41171)
Platform Version
11.11.2 (Build 29540)

Bom Dia. Tenho uma tabela importada do excel, onde a duas colunas de dados estão definidas como texto. Criei uma Foreach para resolver este problema. Só que ele percorre somente 98 elementos sendo que a tabela possui mais de 3000 registros para alterar. 

Existe alguma limitação que não estou percebendo?

ControledeCheques.oml

Solution

Hi,

you're talking about the client action:

If the answer is yes, the ideal is to do this action in a Server Action. And the Get you are using is limited to 50 records.

Best regards.

Hi Rafael,

If you look to the data source for the screen there is a variable called MaxRecords that limits the number of records returned by the query:

It's not a good idea to manage the change synchronously this should be done using a timer or you can get a time out.

I've changed the module and created a new action to manage the change.

In the future write the question in English so more people can reply to your post.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Pisco.

ControledeCheques.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rafael,

Please use English, as it is the language of this forum. There are many people here who do not speak Portuguese, and they can't understand or reply to your question. Thanks.

Hi @Rafael Graf 

Please check if the correction that I applied for works.

See the oml attached.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

ControledeChequesext.oml

Hi Rafael,

If you look to the data source for the screen there is a variable called MaxRecords that limits the number of records returned by the query:

It's not a good idea to manage the change synchronously this should be done using a timer or you can get a time out.

I've changed the module and created a new action to manage the change.

In the future write the question in English so more people can reply to your post.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Pisco.

ControledeCheques.oml

Solution

Hi,

you're talking about the client action:

If the answer is yes, the ideal is to do this action in a Server Action. And the Get you are using is limited to 50 records.

Best regards.

Muito obrigado amigos. Consegui. Valeu

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.