[Ultimate PDF] Page Number issue while using this component in List Records
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Application Type
Traditional Web
Platform Version

I am using this component (UltimatePDF) to generate a pdf inside the List Records widgets as I have lot of pages to append to the PDF. Somehow the page count is showing correct but current page number is invalid. For example my PDF has 13 pages so its starts page number from: Page 131 of 13, After that sequence continues like 132,133,134. (Please find attached screenshot).

Can someone help me correct the start of the page number? 

PageNumberIssue.PNG

I have created separate PDF's instead of generating PDF's in record list, & Used PDF_HELPER component to join all the generated pdf. Now its showing the Page Numbers as per our requirements. Our new requirement was to combine different PDF's in 1 single PDF  & page number should be retained for each PDF.

How many records are present in the records list ? Looks like at every loop it´```s appending the record count. 

Please try by having only 1 record in the record list and see if the 13 page pdf is being exported with correct number. If it works, then see if you can reset the count before starting every loop by inserting some variable.

Please try out 1st option and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Vani, 

Thanks for the suggestion. There is lot of inconsistency with this Page Numbers. I tried to reset the count but as there is no logic present in Page Number or Count Webblock wasn't able to achieve the correct page numbers.

I have found another solution to the problem I am facing, I will be posting it below. 

Hello @Shirish Javalagi,

Since your Page Count is 13 and you are consistently getting the number '13' prefixed to all your Page Numbers, so I suspect you may have accidentally dragged the Page Count in front of the Page Number. If it looks anything like the screenshot below, then you just need to delete the highlighted PageCount. Please verify,

Regards,

AJ

Hi AJ,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi have only 1 PageCount added for PageCount & PageNumber also used only once as required. The Page Start sequence is not consistent sometimes it starts as 19 of 9 page. 

I have found another solution to the problem I am facing, I will be posting it below.

I have created separate PDF's instead of generating PDF's in record list, & Used PDF_HELPER component to join all the generated pdf. Now its showing the Page Numbers as per our requirements. Our new requirement was to combine different PDF's in 1 single PDF  & page number should be retained for each PDF.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.