HTML to Word Doc Conversion in Traditonal web application
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.19 (Build 41209)

Hi All

i have one Requirement. For My client i have to generate word document for that reason i am using https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4422/mswordutils this component. This component is working properly. But i have some HTML content in my database so that HTML content i have to render in to the word document. Above component is not supporting the HTML part insertion in the Generated Word DOC.

can anyone please suggest me how to achieve this thing in other way .Any component suggestion?

Thanks in Advance

Arkyadeep

I check a bit more and I find this CreateDocxFromHtml to traditional apps.

Hi When i am trying to pass filename with path i am getting below error. "The given path's format is not supported.".i am attaching the OML file. can anyone please check what i am doing worng.

test3.oml

Hi @Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,

did you check this forge component? I know that this component is to Reactive, but sometimes you can "convert" the logic to traditional.

Regards

I check a bit more and I find this CreateDocxFromHtml to traditional apps.

Hi When i am trying to pass filename with path i am getting below error. "The given path's format is not supported.".i am attaching the OML file. can anyone please check what i am doing worng.

test3.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.