Cannot Ajax-refresh Button
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello,

I'm making the booking assignment to prepare for my exam.

Most of it is going allright, but what is giving me troubles is a specific Ajax-refresh.

In this screen when I click the button 'Check in' it Ajax-Refresh the status given above (correct), but what it also should do is replace the button from 'Check in' with 'Check Out' and this is giving me already troubles for nearly 3 hours... I cannot get it to work:

Obviously, when I refresh the whole screen the correct button is showe, like you see in this printscreen below (correct), I only don't want to refresh the whole screen, I want an Ajax-Refresh.

I will attach the code below, as you can see in the specific action, I addes like 5/6 Ajax-Refresh actions, I know this is unnecessary, but I just want it to work..

I hope some of you could give me a clue..

Thanks in advance and warmest regards.

BookingsAK.oml

Hi Aries,

This is how i implement this logic of check in and check out buttons in bookings,

check in action-

change booking status action inside the check in action-

Also i have attached my Booking exercise OML here,

Hope that helps you,

Regards,

Komal

Bookings.oml

Dear Komal,

Thank you very much for your response and solution.

I openend your solution and studied it and learned a lot.

I understand now much better what mistakes I made. 

Coming monday I will have the associate traditional web developer exam, wish me good luck :).

Thanks and thake care!

All the best for your exam.

You're welcome, I am glad that helped you :) 

Regards,

Komal

Hello @Arris Pieter Keijman,

The oml has a missing dependency on BookingsCore_AK so I was unable to publish it.

Regards,

AJ

Hi Aries,

This is how i implement this logic of check in and check out buttons in bookings,

check in action-

change booking status action inside the check in action-

Also i have attached my Booking exercise OML here,

Hope that helps you,

Regards,

Komal

Bookings.oml

Dear Komal,

Thank you very much for your response and solution.

I openend your solution and studied it and learned a lot.

I understand now much better what mistakes I made. 

Coming monday I will have the associate traditional web developer exam, wish me good luck :).

Thanks and thake care!

All the best for your exam.

You're welcome, I am glad that helped you :) 

Regards,

Komal

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.