range of excel column

Hi Team,

Please suggest how can I read excel columns (headers) from specific column to specific col range wise in advance excel.

From col and to column range

Solution

Hi Ujwwala,

Please find attached the OML where you can upload the excel and for that same excel you can get the header column values. Kindly review it and let us know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

ExcelDataUploadSachin19.oml

Hi Sachin,

I am trying to show the warning message to user and if user want to conttnue without  all the mapping(all mappings should not be madatory)-but while saving user should be able to see not mapped columns excel as warning and should continue saving or come back and map all and save.Please suggest

column22.oml

Solution

Hello @ujwwala tembbekar,

I did create a Reactive web app demo based loosely on the scenario you stated. For some reason it loads the data very slowly at times, and I have not figured out why. It works though but for now I chose not to share it in the forum. I suggest the following logic if all you want to do is read the Header Cell values and present them to the user. The Cell_Read action is the one that is the key.

Hope this helps. I was able to read the header cells without issues following the above logic.

Regards,

AJ

Thanks,but I need to check on upload widget,to have the option to give users column range and show excel headers on screen

Solution

Hello @ujwwala tembbekar,

I did create a Reactive web app demo based loosely on the scenario you stated. For some reason it loads the data very slowly at times, and I have not figured out why. It works though but for now I chose not to share it in the forum. I suggest the following logic if all you want to do is read the Header Cell values and present them to the user. The Cell_Read action is the one that is the key.

Hope this helps. I was able to read the header cells without issues following the above logic.

Regards,

AJ

Solution

Hi Ujwwala,

Please find attached the OML where you can upload the excel and for that same excel you can get the header column values. Kindly review it and let us know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

ExcelDataUploadSachin19.oml

Hi Sachin,

I am trying to show the warning message to user and if user want to conttnue without  all the mapping(all mappings should not be madatory)-but while saving user should be able to see not mapped columns excel as warning and should continue saving or come back and map all and save.Please suggest

column22.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.