Dependencies Refreshment not applied
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.8.11 (Build 31184)

Hello All,

I am facing a strange issue where any refreshment in dependencies is not applied in the project. Whenever I open my module dependencies, all the extension shows for a refreshing sign and even I did the refresh and click apply, the changes are not applied it still shows to refresh next time I open any module. However, it was working properly prevoisly.

Is this is a common issue or there is a specif problem with my projects?

Thanks dear for your response. I believe that was because of not switching off the Service Studio for several days. I restarted the PC and it worked fine. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

I noticed you have an old version of Service Studio, so try to get the latest version.

Still, it can be either by having cyclic dependencies that will result in always having outdated references.

There can be a quirk bug which only occurs when there is something changed on layout-webblocks I believe.

You can check, what the changes are, most probably it's about a description.

Thanks dear for your response. I believe that was because of not switching off the Service Studio for several days. I restarted the PC and it worked fine. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.