BPT - Getting timeout error while insert new entity record inside on close activity

I had a processes that contains some human interaction as well as automatic activity.

When user click on a button on a screen, it trigger the On Close action of the human activity (inside processes). It will call the server action to save the data into two entities (activity and status) - by  calling the createorupdate<entity> method auto generate by OutSystems.

For entity Activity - it will perform the data update only (work well)

However for entity Status - I need to always insert a new row to keep track the previous status and current status change. Unfortunately, it always return Timeout error. (if I change the code to update the existing data,  it work well)

Please help!

Hello Jelyn,

Mind sharing a screenshot of the error from Service Center? Can you also check if there's a log on the General Logs from Service Center as well that could possibly match the description of your issue from the Error Log (same time and module).

Could be a potential DB Locking.

Thanks.

-Bojo

Here's the information I can share (under Error log). There isn't any information log under General log.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.