how  to Hide selected List item after onClick button in Mobile application

Please share me how to hide particular list item after button click.

Solution

Hi Purva,

Maintain one boolean variable say "IsSelected" in a sourcelist for each item. (By default - IsSelected as false)

On button click - Write a logic to filter the list with "IsSelected=false" and assign the filtered list to Dropdown source list. 

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Purva,

Can you explain your question a bit more to provide solution like where you want to hide the list and the widget that contains the list.

Regards,

Komal

Hi Komal,

If employee request for particular item/product/assets to Admin Then Admin Shows all requests In List . Then ADMIN will "ALLOT Or Reject" that asset to that requestor . When Admin Click on "ALLOT Or Reject" Button of particular list item . After that this list item Hide for Admin.

In that case As Vani said,

Create local variable of Boolean Type like IsClicked then in you allow or reject action make it false and give the same boolean variable to the drop down's display property  

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Komal

Hi Purva,

Yeah, your use case should be solved with the solution given in my previous comment.

Please let me know if you face any issue during implementation.

Thanks,

Vani

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.