Problem with merge 

Problem with merge 

Hi,

I have some problems with Service Studio (5.1.0.21), when i try merge different oml. When i try merge different espaces service studio give me submit feedback and then i can´t send submit because show me error message.

How do I get around this problem?  

Thanks,
Miguel Rocha
Hi Miguel, and welcome to our community forums!

The first thing I would suggest is to send the two eSpaces to our support department, and explain the behavior you're going through, as well as your operating system, so they can check what might be the problem.

My second suggestion would be to ask you if it's possible for you to upgrade Service Studio to the latest 5.1 version. Usually there are some bugs fixed in between, and your problem might not exist anymore.

A third suggestion, and more of a workaround so you don't get stuck is that, if you're trying to merge small things, one way to do it would be to try to copy it from one eSpace and paste it to another.

Let us know if any of these help, and how it goes.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your response, i go send the eSpaces for your support department.

Thanks,
Miguel Rocha
Thanks Miguel,

Let us know how it goes, and what the problem was.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi!

Did you guys find out a solution for the issue you were going through? I'm in a project which we upgraded from 4.2 to 5.1.0.24.
The upgrade of service studio projects went well, but we can merge 2 eSpaces in 5.1
All of our Team has this problem and we didn't find out how to solve it. When we merge the eSpaces, it displays that pop up asking us to submit the issue to outsystems.

Thanks!
Hi João,

Sorry for the late reply.

What I heard was that the latest Service Studio version - 5.1.1.7 - no longer had those problems. You can use it, since it's compatible with Platform Server 5.1.0.24.

Let us know if this works.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo! Thanks for the reply!
It's a pity to see we've lost sometime with a version which "merge" doesn't work properly but on the other hand, we've heard that the version 5.1.1 already has those "in-instance" tabs. Therefore we won't need to have many instances of service studio opened at the same time. We're excited abou that!
Thanks!
Joao