Update a value from a table records
Application Type
Traditional Web

Is there a way I can update a single value from a table records?

Right now I have a behaviour where I click on a checkbox and open a modal, after it is closed I updated and use refresh the query and widget. But the checkbox is no longer checked is there a way to maintain it check without updating the value on database or using session variables?

MyApp.oml

Hello,

I checked your oml and tried out some things and I think that I came close to what you want.
I removed the save on the database on the modal Save to avoid having to reload the entire table and made some other small changes.

If you have any question about it feel free to ask away.

Best regards

MyAppMod.oml

Hi Marco, 

I am still didn't check your module but as a workaround you can save Ids of checked records into list and after refreshing data loop on Ids list and change value of checked attribute into data list as true

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Marco, 

I have checked the shared .oml file, and based on my understanding, I felt a bit of a gap in the implementation, for which I introduced few required code changes in the ToggleModal & Save Screen action flow  (comments are included).

Refer to the attached updated .oml file

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

MyApp.oml

Hi Benjith , I tried to see but the checkbox continues not checked after the modal is closed.

The problem is I check the Delivered Checkbox and the open the modal and save the code after the modal is closed the checkbox is no longer checked.

Hello Silva,

There could be many ways to do it. As looking at your code, you can consider a way to reassign the isdelivery var to true after refreshing the getdeliveries agg.

You should look for better way to implement this.

-Ali

Hello,

I checked your oml and tried out some things and I think that I came close to what you want.
I removed the save on the database on the modal Save to avoid having to reload the entire table and made some other small changes.

If you have any question about it feel free to ask away.

Best regards

MyAppMod.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.