Problem with column links of Table Records inside Tabs_ClientSide

Problem with column links of Table Records inside Tabs_ClientSide

Hi everyone,

In my application, I have Table Records outside and inside Tabs_ClientSide widgets, and all of those Table Records have a column value which is a link to another webscreen.

My problem is that the column value links of the Table Records that are outside Tabs_ClientSide widgets work perfectly, but it's not working for the inside ones at all. I'm using exactly the same logic for both outside and inside Table Records' column links and it only works for the outside ones.

Thanks in advance for any idea to solve my issue.

Best regards,
Ricardo Reis
Hi Ricardo,

Would you be able to send us a screenshot of your webscreen, with some sort of arrows saying what isn't working, and probably your eSpace as well, so someone can look into it?

I would expect the Tabs_ClientSide widget not to work, but not links to other screens :)

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

Hi Paulo,

Attached to this post is a screenshot of my webscreen in Preview mode with guidance to help you, or anyone else, understand my problem.

I'm sorry, but I cannot attach the eSpace due to confidentiality issues.

Thanks again for any help you can provide me.

Best regards,
Ricardo Reis
Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Indeed, the only idea I have about it not working is either:

- The links not using the correct parameters (make sure you're using the right list, and the right record attributes);
- The preparation of the destination screen having a problem with the logic;

Also, have you tried debugging it? By looking into the parameter values, you might understand better what's going on.

If these pointers don't help you, do let us know, and we'll figure something out :)

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
what is not working exaclty?

If you click, nothing happens?
If you click, you get the wrong details?
You cannot see anything?

I tested it quickly myself and don't have any issues.

You might want to sent a simple OML where you can reproduce the behaviour.

Hi again, everyone.

Problem solved! :)

What caused the links not to work was that I was calling an action in the Tabs body container's OnClick property, whose logic was making the links not to work. As I removed that action call, they began to work.

Thanks again for your answers.

Best regards,
Ricardo Reis