Error : Missing Reference or Broken Reference

Error : Missing Reference or Broken Reference

I am using servicestudio5.1.1.7.I want to add the dropdown menu for my application.So while searching the Post i studied about the StyleGuide.So i downloaded the Styleguide and Upload the OutSystems.Style.Guide-5.0.12.osp.Now i am not able Run my Espace.I got Incompatible with the 'RichWidget',
And also i check in the service center Error like the Espace using Missing or Broken Reference .I attach Error image which was appear during Run and in service center.Please help to solve this problem.
Thanks
I saw some post  to solve like Republish the Espace in servicecenter but when i try to Republish  i got Error
Missing Reference
'Boolean' Structure was not found in the 'RichWidgets' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.

How to Fix it?
Hi Devaraj,

As it says in the StyleGuide component page,

"From version 5.1 onward, this solution is no longer available as a standalone download.
The latest version is included with Service Studio, and is automatically used by IntelliWarp and new applications.
"

As such, what you should do to get it all running is to re-install the latest Enterprise Manager solution, which contains all the latest references required, and in Service Studio, when you choose to create a new eSpace, it will immediately be created based on the Style Guide. There's no need to go through the old process anymore :)

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Sorry i misunderstood.After Reinstalling the Enterprise Manager Error was solved
Thanks
Glad to hear!

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares