Executed SQL disappeared on aggregates
Question

Hello,

I used the option "Executed SQL" of aggregates  plenty of times in the past to see what query is executed on the database.

For some reason the option does not appear for me anymore, I suspect after an update of service studio. I successfully run a test query on the aggregate with test values and can see a data result in the Output. The e-space is also fully published.

Is this option removed or moved to another place?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

It only appears if the aggregate is "docked". So click the docking icon, and it should appear.

Note this is a bug, and OS is aware of it. I hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

It works fine with me. Thank you!

Champion

Hi mark, 

I checked execute sql property in both reactive and traditional. There is nothing like that. You have to double click at aggregate in screen. Then you can see it.  

Hope this help

Rahul

After updating Service Studio to version 11.10.19 it isn't available anymore.

Champion

Are you sure ? As I can see, I have same 11.10.19 version.

The event heading is not appearing at all for me, maybe because to type of application? We use a traditional (Lisbon) web application.

Champion

I got the problem. You are at pop up. Please click Pop In , Now you can see Execute SQL property.

To me and my project colleagues it isn't available as well...

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

It only appears if the aggregate is "docked". So click the docking icon, and it should appear.

Note this is a bug, and OS is aware of it. I hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

It works fine with me. Thank you!

Thanks a lot, this indeed works for me.

mvp_badge
MVP

Glad to hear I could be of help :). Happy coding!

Aha it works. Thanks.

Champion

Ohh.. sorry . I become little late. Happy coding.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.