Change Cache Invalidation Service username
Platform Version
11.10.3 (Build 27323)

Hello everyone,

After installation of the Deploy Controller on the Development Environment, the username configured in the Cache Tab need to be changed to maintain the same nomenclature used for other usernames in the environment  (e.g. username_dev - for Development Environmet, username_qa - for Quality/Test Environment). 

After type the correct username (and maybe new password), click "Create/Upgrade Service" and put the new username (and password) in the Cache Tab on the Front-end, is it necessary to execute other steps?

Best Regards.

Hi Joao,

Are you getting any error in invalidating cache? I would start from testing the connection to the Cache Invalidation Service.

In case of error, checkout RabbitMQ management and troubleshooting.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hi Swatantra,

I'm not having any error in invalidating cache.

I'm just wondering, if changing the username of the Cache Invalidation Service - by typping the new username/password in the Configuration Tool and click "Create/Upgrade Service" - will required others steps - like redeploying all the Factory.

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.