I have some appointment issue in my application.
Question
Application Type
Reactive

I have a task to create an application for a patient appointment I am not familiar with the appointment here I just want to ask how can I put limits on appointments like the number of appointments for hours or a day and the Availability of the appointment.  

Hi Malalai, 

You need to have a table and screen to configure time slots per day and also capacity of each time slot. For example you will have time slot fro 10 to 10:30 which has capacity for 2 patients and from 12 to 1 pm with capacity 4 patients and so on. 

When patients login he can see time slots based on configured ones and if capacity is zero so this time slot will not be available. 

If patient select time slot you will save patient info and selected time slot and in same time you will decrease capacity of this time slot by one until its become zero

Hi Mostafa, 

Thank you for your reply, can you please share some idea on how I can configure this time slot.

I already create an entity and screen but the issue is that I don't have any idea how do I configure time slots per day. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.