Date_PrettyFormat data wrong represented

Date_PrettyFormat data wrong represented

  
Good night,
 
I have a date formated with the function Date_PrettyFormat and the information on the field is represented like: 28 Jan (5 dias atrás ago).
 
I have translated most of the application to Portuguese but did not change any information for dates. What I've changed was the date format for DD-MM-YYYY on the server configuration at the service center (but I can't see relation to the problem).

I've also removed all the translation and the problem remains ... also tested with different browseres ?!
 
Any ideia?

Thank you
 
Óscar Cordeiro
pardon my questions, but what is exactly the issue?

do you mean, it's not 5 days ago?
do you mean "ago" is not portugese?
Good morning Joost,

Sorry if I was not clear enough.

The issue is, half part of the date is on Portuguese and the other half in English.. 28 Jan (5 dias atrás ago).

5 dias atrás ... is OK for me on Portuguese (in spite of the fact that I do not have a clue where Outsystems got the Portuguese sentece)
The fact is ... I get the additional part "ago" ... "5 dias atrás" is the same as "5 days ago" ... either I have evertything on Portuguese or, if I am not able to do it, rather in English but ... right.

Maybe I am messing up somewhere but I confess that if I did it, I have no ideia where it was.

Thank you very much.

Óscar Cordeiro
Ah ok,

then it's probably a bug, so you should sent it to support.

Hello all,

I have a similar problem, the datetime showed is " 1Feb (13 dias atrás)" instead " 1Fev (13 dias atrás)".

The month is in English and the rest of message is in Portuguese...

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Pedro Matias
Hi,

Try to put in your masterpage, on preparation, an action "SetCurrentLocale" with "pt". I don't know if this help or if this is the best way to do it.

Miguel Duarte
Miguel Duarte wrote:
Hi,

Try to put in your masterpage, on preparation, an action "SetCurrentLocale" with "pt". I don't know if this help or if this is the best way to do it.

Miguel Duarte
 
 Hi there Miguel,

I've tried the workaround that you mentioned and still doesn't work correctly.

Cheers,
Pedro Domingues
Hi all, since this is clearly undesired behaviour, report it to Support and they can ask R&D to fix it.
Pedro Domingues wrote:
 
 Hi there Miguel,

I've tried the workaround that you mentioned and still doesn't work correctly.

Cheers,
Pedro Domingues
 
While the 'ago' glitch seems to be fixed in 6.0.1.13, the name of the month is not localized. Please report it to OS Support, and don't forget to include the Platform version (follow the 'About' link in Service Center).