EnterpriseManager Update CONFIG_NODE table

EnterpriseManager Update CONFIG_NODE table

I have a production server running Enterprise Manager 4.1 and Platform Server 5.0,  and a Development Server already upgraded to Platform Server 5.1.1 and Enterprise Manager 5.1.11. The production server will be upgraded soon.
The problem is that Enterprise Manager tree nodes still have the old structure as you can see in this image:

and it should be like this one:

I've been reading the EnterpriseManager documentation and there is an EM_upgrade.sql script file that upgrades the CONFIG_NODE entity table. But it was only to upgrade from 4.0 or lower, and my servers already have version 4.1 and 5.1.11.

Can I still run this script to upgrade the config nodes?
Can it be done in the development machine that already has the version 5.1.11 or just in the production with version 4.1?
If not, is there another solution? (update the table(s) manually??)

Hi Carlos,

I apologize for the late reply, this somehow slipped past my radar.

For such a specific question, and since nobody in the forums seems to know the answer, my best bet for a quick - and correct - answer would be for you to ask it to our support team, since they sometimes handle environment upgrades, so they must have gone through it in the past.

I'll also forward this to them, in case you haven't done it before.

Let us know the answer in the end, since it might come in handy for others in the future!

Paulo Tavares
Hi carlos,

Do have any update on this question?

With best regards,
Renato Gonçalves
Hi Carlos,
In the meantime we have noticed that you already summited this questions to OutSystems Support, and we will follow it form there and then update this thread .

With best regards,
Renato Gonçalves

Is there a way to delete nodes ??
Is there a way to delete a complete application ??