issue in DropDown for ToolTip
Question

Hi, 

I bound Static Entity "Gender" into DropDown widget.  I want to display selected text in ToolTip. But Everytime 1st Text / Label displays in ToolTip. Don't understand why. Please help me here.

1] 

2]

3] 

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Khris,

One more solution would be to use the ListFilter client action to filter the Gender Aggregate list with the selected GenderId. See this sample screen

Refer to the attached .oml file

Note: The Entity.List.current.label is pointing to the top record, not the currently selected option.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

RWALabDropdownTitleDemo.oml

Yes of course. Here you have!

Regards,

M´árcio C.

GenderIdentified.oml

Hello khris

Try to use a local variable to store the value selected into the tooltip, and when you click to select the value save on that local variable and refresh the tooltip widget too

Regards,

Márcio C.

can you pls send example. Now If i try to save then last value i am getting

Yes of course. Here you have!

Regards,

M´árcio C.

GenderIdentified.oml

My first answer, forget about the refresh I said, I thought you were on traditional I didn't see the reactive tag on top.

See the solution, I hope you can do it :)

Regards,

Márcio C.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Khris,

One more solution would be to use the ListFilter client action to filter the Gender Aggregate list with the selected GenderId. See this sample screen

Refer to the attached .oml file

Note: The Entity.List.current.label is pointing to the top record, not the currently selected option.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

RWALabDropdownTitleDemo.oml

Hi,

Thanks Marcio & Benjith. My code is working fine. 

I didn't understand how do I use ListAll, ListAppend,ListClear,ListFilter and other actions. Please share example  if you have .

Thanks

ListAppendAll, you are going to copy and past everything, list append, add that record to another list, list clear, will delete your list, list filter will make a filter by a condition, for example, this one, about the gender, where it gets you the gender selected by id. It was the same I did but I used the aggregate again and I filtered inside the aggregate and then i saved the output in the local variable

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.