Searching for "'Enterprise' is missing in localhost"

Searching for "'Enterprise' is missing in localhost"

Hello. I downloaded the Absences Manager but I cannot publish it to my local server due to numerous errors, namely missing references to "Enterprise" and "WidgetLibrary." Refreshing the references does not resolve the problem. Thank you for your assistance.
Regards--
Gelene
Hi Gelene,

Indeed, the AbsencesManager component is an old component, and relies on an older version of Enterprise Manager - as it says, Enterprise Manager v 4.1.x and Agile Platform 4.2+.

As such, it's likely that the Widget Library and Enterprise references are, at least, changed, and as such, probably would not work right out of the box, and would need some customization on the user's end.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am looking for an application that I can study to gain a greater understanding of developing in Outsystems. 

Regards
Hi Gelene,

Well, the best way for you to do so would be for you to follow the embedded tutorials, in Service Studio. After you go through them, you will have an application that already shows you how programming in OutSystems really is.

Also, our free online training should also show you the ropes, though I see you already did a part of it.

Are you looking for something more specific? A specific kind of application you're trying to do? Let us know.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Thanks, Paulo, for your response. You're right, the Service Studio tutorials are great...  I primarily was looking for a commercial-grade application for design inspiration.  I'll get started on my project and will be in touch as I progress. 

Regards--
Gelene