Unable find id from dropdown list
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.19 (Build 41208)

Hi,

I have "Members" db to connect many2many relationship. There have id for particular  table which should be connected. For update this "Member" db i need to have ids from connected databases. 

The issue is that I don't how I can take id from the dropdown list while the user will choose.

Screenshot below:

Save action screenshot:

This doesn't work, due to employeeId is always 0.

Could you please help resolved this issue?

Thanks,

Pawel

Hi Pawel,

You don't need the Onchange action at all. Without that you can assign the project member. Kindly check with the attached OML.

DropdownIssue.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Pawel,

Hope you're doing well.

Can you share your OML file so we can take a look?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui,

Please find attachment. Please be informed that this is only part of the big logic. I am not able to share whole solution, due to the security .

I hope this small part will be enough to help me with my issue.

Thanks,

Pawel 

DropdownIssue.oml

Dear Pawel,

Please try with the below changes.

In addition to @Porselvan Gnanavelu solution... you should remove that refresh query as well.

regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Champion

Hi 

You can change two properties of Dropdown1 like below.

Regards

Hi Pawel,

The attached OML might help you.

DropdownIssue.oml

Hi, 

I changed the action Dropdown1OnChange like you suggested. Project member can add but the only first record.

When I changed dropdown1 Variable to EmployeeID and Option Value to Employee.ID turned out that from the dropdown list can be choose only first employee.

The thing is that EmployeeId variable is local and I don't know how to take it from the dropdown list.

Is any way to take id from the dropdown list?

Hi Pawel,

You don't need the Onchange action at all. Without that you can assign the project member. Kindly check with the attached OML.

DropdownIssue.oml

Thank you for the help!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.