ServiceStudio and ServiceCenter uploads slow
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.20 (Build 41551)
Platform Version
11.10.0 (Build 22910)

I'm having trouble uploading one of our modules, whether it's through ServiceStudio or ServiceCenter. The upload takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete. 

The OML is only 5MB, so it's not a size issue. I am the only developer experiencing the issue, and it's only for this one module.

The upload will periodically timeout with the following being logged in ServiceCenter:

If I try publish again after the error above, I will often get this error:

If I publish 20 times, that's an hour out of my day :(

I've restarted the Deployment Controller Service and the behaviour is the same. I also tested this on another environment and it's just as slow.

I've removed unused dependencies.

Have you upgraded anything at your environment? Also, have you checked your internet connection? If it is having good speed and don't have any issue, please open a support case with OutSystems support team and they will help you find out the cause and resolve it. 

Edit: Please refer these links. 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Errors/Concurrent_Publishing_Error

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Slow_publishing_in_OutSystems_11.7.x

Are you by any chance using Parallels VM? This used to happen to me, when I used it on my Mac.

If you are, inside Parallels, open Tools and there should be a Reinstall Parallels Toolbox (something among those lines), reinstall it (it will reinstall inside Windows) and upload speeds should be back to normal.

Hello @Christo Van Niekerk 

I had a similar problem and the solution on my side was to clone the module, change the name like name_v2, update refs to the new module and republish.

After this procedure delete the old module.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.