Administration email in service Center

Hi! We have email administration enabled and STMP running, but I have never received any email from the platform, what exactly is it configured for?

InkedScreenshot1LI.jpg

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi CrisSanz,

That email is only put into use if you check the field below Show Email on Login screen.

If you set the email and checked the box, then users will be able to see the email to which to contact to get access to Service Center on the login page:

Kind Regards,
João

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi CrisSanz,

If you hover the ? icon, a tooltip will appear with more information:

Kind Regards,
João

Yes, I have seen the tooltip, but as I mentioned, in a year I have not received any notification so I wanted to know exactly what to expect from this configuration to see if we have any problems at the platform level and put a support case

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi CrisSanz,

That email is only put into use if you check the field below Show Email on Login screen.

If you set the email and checked the box, then users will be able to see the email to which to contact to get access to Service Center on the login page:

Kind Regards,
João

Hello @CrisSanz 

You can check in servicecenter if there are any error logged

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Thanks, we don't see the login screen because we are integrated with the AD, so a pop-up pops up directly for us to enter the username + password.

A bit disappointing, because I thought there could be more uses for that configuration

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.