Error: Login_WithCookie,Login_ExtendExpiration,Email_Send

Error: Login_WithCookie,Login_ExtendExpiration,Email_Send

I am using ServiceStudio5.1.1.7.I downloaded the AbsencesManager and try to Run the application.But I got the Error like
Unknown object 'Login_WithCookie' in expression
Unknown 'Login_WithCookie' Action in 'Login_WithCookie' Execute Action
Unknown 'Login_ExtendExpiration' Action in 'Login_ExtendExpiration' Execute Action.
Unknown 'Email_Send' Action in 'Email_Send' Execute Action.
How to solve the Errors?
Hello, Devarak

Those errors appear because that component (AbsencesManager) was designed for the 4.2 version of the Agile Platform.
Since you are using the 5.1 version, these errors appear because the EnterpriseManager version you have installed is different from the version expected by the component.

Best regards,
Pedro Magalhães
Thanks for your Reply

The Error Occur because of Version problem.
If we want to solve this problem What Version we want to Install?
If we install the lower version whether we get some other error while using servicestudio5.1?

Please give some steps to solve the problem and use the AbsencesManager ..

Hi Devaraj,

Indeed, Absences Manager has been created for an older version of the Agile Platform. If you would want to get it running in 5.1 without having problems in the other applications, you will have to look into it and change its code on your own, for it to work. It is kept there for people who are still in an older version of the Platform.

As far as the Login actions, I would say it's a matter of understanding the login action there, and changing it to suit your needs. Then, if all is done right, all those unknown actions will probably become obsolete, so you can just delete them, as long as the underlying logic still holds true.

Regarding the e-mail send action, if you need e-mails, you can replace that logic with Agile Platform 5.1's built-in e-mail logic.

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to get it to work.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi  Devaraj.k

i m with the same problem, did you find a way to resolv the problem?
If yes, can you help me with that.

Thanks
Hi Vasco,

Welcome to the OutSystems community forums. I'm sorry you didn't get an answer beforehand - I was hoping that Devaraj would indeed have anything to share with you regarding this situation. Apparently, though, he doesn't, which means that the best course of action is the same I laid out in my previous post.

As I stated, Absences Manager was created for an older version of the Agile Platform, so you'll most likely have to manually upgrade it if you want to use it.

This will involve changing the Login actions to suit your needs and then, if all is done right, remove the obsolete actions.

You'll also benefit from replacing the e-mail actions' logic with the Agile Platform 5.1's built-in e-mail logic.

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to get it to work.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares