New Video: ICYMI 4 - New Training, Cool Blog Posts, Product Updates, and more!

In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) is back, with plenty of announcements and updates, plus celebrating a 10 year anniversary in the community, and more Forge components to check out. Take a look:

https://youtu.be/egTNK2przAk

Here's what's covered: 
00:00 - Intro
00:16 - AWS Cloud Innovation Summit
00:33 - A Code Style Guide for OutSystems
00:56 - Product Updates - Experience Builder, Workflow Builder, and Architecture Dashboard
01:49 - Celebrating 10 Years in OutSystems - Nuno Reis (YouTube - Low Code Podcast with Nuno)
02:33 - Forge Updates for March 2021
Trusted Components:
02:59 - BPT Utils
03:25 - Hashtable
Supported Components:
04:07 - Performance Monitoring Plugin
04:35 - Crash Reporting Plugin
05:10 - Analytics Plugin
Community Components:
05:45 - PDF Annotations
06:18 - ColorAdd
07:06 - Wrap-up

Thanks for sharing, Andrew!!

I am curious, what are the criteria for choosing the community components for ICYMI?

Hey Swatantra,

I try to choose components that I feel can be helpful (in this case, the ColorAdd and PDF Annotations) to other Community members and that don't have a lot of downloads.

I do a quick review of the code to ensure that the component does what it does but I might overlook some things.

There's not a defined criteria.

Do you have any suggestion or feedback regarding that segment? :)

Hey Cristiana,

Thanks for your response. Indeed, the number of downloads (<5) was the reason, I started wondering what made it to the featured list. Now, it is clear.

Btw; if I had to choose for the community segment, would go with the metric of most popular, fastest growing/downloaded component in the last month/quarter which could benefit a larger audience. But, just my thought  ;-) 

Swatantra

The point of choosing components with few downloads is to give them a boost, given that they might be useful but be buried with all the stuff going on.

I'll try to balance that with the trending ones when possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

I think your point is legit; and of course, we as a community should support them. Maybe a separate category named "new entrants"/"debut components", or, "rising star" makes it more specific and self-declarative.

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks very useful info for all of use.

Thanks Again. Keep do it.

Nice to have all these updates. Thanks @G. Andrew Duthie.

My pleasure!

Thank you for sharing.!!

Thanks for Update @G. Andrew Duthie !!!

My pleasure! 

Champion

Thank you for sharing.!!

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for sharing G. Andrew Duthie.

Thanks for sharing!! Awesome content

Thanks very useful info for all of use.!!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.