Currency data type with Round Function
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello,

Can I use Round() in Currency data type? After reading Round() usage, it can be used  only decimal.

When I used in Currency data type with percentage implementation in  client-side expression, it makes Internal Error. 

Best Regards,

Hayasaka

Solution

Hello @Hayasaka Kenichi,

I have been able to round off variables of currency data type and also performed % calculations on such variables without issues.

One way you can get an 'Internal Error' is if somehow you ended up dividing a value by 0. Please check if your denominator is 0 in your scenario. Also, please check your service center logs when the internal error occurs. Do you this?

If the above did not help, please share the actual calculation you are performing (which is currently obscured in your post), and the details of which variables are of currency data type.

Regards,

AJ

Hi  @=AJ= ,

It was my fault denominator was 0.That's why publish Internal Error and makes attempted to divide by zero.

Solved it well. Thank so much.

Best Regard,

Hayasaka 

Champion

Hi 

Sorry, is your application type really "Traditional Web"?  If so, I don't understand what is the "client-side expression".

Can you tell us more about the error?  Is runtime error or publish error? and the detail error message.

Kind regards

Always thanks your reply.

I solved it.

Best Regard,

Hayasaka

Solution

Hello @Hayasaka Kenichi,

I have been able to round off variables of currency data type and also performed % calculations on such variables without issues.

One way you can get an 'Internal Error' is if somehow you ended up dividing a value by 0. Please check if your denominator is 0 in your scenario. Also, please check your service center logs when the internal error occurs. Do you this?

If the above did not help, please share the actual calculation you are performing (which is currently obscured in your post), and the details of which variables are of currency data type.

Regards,

AJ

Hi  @=AJ= ,

It was my fault denominator was 0.That's why publish Internal Error and makes attempted to divide by zero.

Solved it well. Thank so much.

Best Regard,

Hayasaka 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.