Movie Assignment App (Movie detail screen not working)
Application Type
Mobile

Hi community

I'm facing problem in movie detail screen when I'm adding filter in GetMovieImage aggregate then movie detail screen not working. And I'm removing that filter then it's working but fetching all images.

MovieImage.MovieId = MovieId
MoviesApp.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Suraj,

As a solution for the mentioned case, please refer to the below-mentioned implementation steps:

• Add the filter condition to GetMovieImagesByMovieId
  • Display the carousel widget conditionally i.e. In case if the image is not available for a movie, show the notYetAvailable Image; otherwise, display the carousel widget with movie images.

Refer to the attached update .oml file

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

MoviesAppv2.1.oml

Hello Suraj,

Can you please your MoviesData OML

So that i can rectify the issue

Hi @Krunal Vyas 

I'm try to compressed MovieData OML file less than 4 mb.

So I can't share that file.

If you can provide the schema with 1 or 2 records will be fine

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Suraj,

I have checked the .oml, and the implementation looks correct to me. I would suggest you to ensure the existence/availability of the image data in the MovieImage entity against that Movie Id for which the MovieDetail Screen carousel is empty.

Note: The carousel widget consists of a List widget that is mapped with the GetMovieImagesByMovieId entity. If the result-set of the respective entity against the filter condition is empty, then the carousel section will be absent.

While using the application, I have also observed that for some movies the movie image is not available in the MovieImages entity for that case the Carousel section will be absent.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi @Benjith Sam 

I have also provided that for some movies the movie image is not available in the MovieImages entity then it will display default image. Carousel section how to fix that because I'm removing filter it will fetching all movies image

MoviesAppv2.1.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Suraj,

As a solution for the mentioned case, please refer to the below-mentioned implementation steps:

• Add the filter condition to GetMovieImagesByMovieId
  • Display the carousel widget conditionally i.e. In case if the image is not available for a movie, show the notYetAvailable Image; otherwise, display the carousel widget with movie images.

Refer to the attached update .oml file

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

MoviesAppv2.1.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

You're welcome, Suraj.

Glad to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.