How to refresh web block in mobile
Application Type
Mobile

HI Team,

I am using Imask for decimal validation.

for that i used decimal web block and passed input id as input and here is the code of i mask. this code is implement   on block ready action in javascript widget.

var element = document.getElementById($parameters.inputId);

var maskOptions = {

mask: Number,

// other options are optional with defaults below

scale: 2,  // digits after point, 0 for integers

signed: false,  // disallow negative

thousandsSeparator: '',  // any single char

padFractionalZeros: false,  // if true, then pads zeros at end to the length of scale

normalizeZeros: true,  // appends or removes zeros at ends

radix: '.',  // fractional delimiter

mapToRadix: ['.'],  // symbols to process as radix

// additional number interval options (e.g.)

min: 0,

max: 9999999999

};

var mask = new IMask(element, maskOptions);

Problem Statement :

for first time validation is working properly if i enter 2009.48 its restrict to entering value after two decimal.

but on submit action I re-assign the input value to 0 means I reset the input field.

when again i am trying to enter  some amount automatically append the last digit of previous number.

in that case 2009.48 is an prev number and now i entered 5 then it's convert to 58 in input field.

here is the more ex.

- Prev Number = 1245 then reset then enter 9 then its convert to 95.

- Prev Number = 248.80 then reset then enter 9 then its convert to 98.

But when i refreshed the whole screen this problem is not happened.

so please guide me how to refresh the web block for this scenario so i can resolve this issue or suggest any another solution for this.

Hi Swapnil 

I have never tried this before. But let's look into a previous discussion might help you to understand something

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/21810/refresh-blocks-in-mobile-why-we-dont-have-refresh-action-in-flow-like-on-web

Hope it helps 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.