Excluded applications, what should I do? Do I have to pay for service?
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service

Your OutSystems Personal Environment has been deleted. We’re sad to see you go, but this doesn’t need to be goodbye.

You can request a new Personal Environment at any time. For more information on the OutSystems Personal Environment, click here.

And because your work matters to us, we backed up your apps. The backup is available for six months, and you can download your apps here. Please note this backup doesn’t include any data.

Was there anything we could’ve done differently to improve your experience? Simply reply to this email and please let us know. We value your feedback.

Until we meet again!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello there Uibson,

Hope you're doing well.

That happens because you didn't use your Personal Environment for a long time. Therefore, it has been recycled.

However, like it is said in the e-mail, you can request a new Personal Environment at any time and you can download your old apps.

So, responding to your questions:

1) Excluded/Deleted apps. What should I do?

You can download your applications using the link provided in the e-mail. After that, you may request a new Personal Environment and you should be able to upload those applications in a new Personal Environment (using Service Center).

2) Do I need to pay for a service?

You don't need to pay anything at this point, because Personal Environments are free :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

But all my apps are unavailable, to be able to go online do I have to use the platform forever? I did not understand. I'm not able to access my applications via url

Sou obrigado a usar a plataforma com frequência pra poder meus aplicativos ficar online?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello,

Please write your post in English, which is the language used on the OutSystems community pages. The reason for this is that many people on the OutSystems community pages do not speak Portuguese. By writing English the complete OutSystems community over the whole world can read and try to help.

If it helps, you can use google translate to translate from your native language to English.

Regards,

Daniel

Am I obliged to use the platform frequently so that my applications can go online?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello there Uibson,

Yep, that's correct.

Please check this documentation, I think it will respond to your questions:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/What's_an_OutSystems_personal_environment%3F

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Uibson,

According to this documentation, your VE (Virtual Environment) is completely free and will remain online as long as you:

• keep developing apps on the platform;
  • your apps are accessed by the end user in a consistent period;

If none of these options are met, your VE will be put to hibernate and your apps will be saved in a cloud. In addition, you will receive an email informing you of hibernation and you can reactivate your VE, if this activation does not occur, your VE will be canceled and your applications will be canceled. saved in the cloud for another 6 months so you can download and open in another VE.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.