Does anyone know how to hide the items shown on the pagination?
Application Type
Reactive

Hi ,

Im new into Outsystems and i have a question regarding the pagination items shown.  Does Outsystems ofers the opton out the box  to hide the number of items shown on the left part of the pagination? Or do i need to use some css to hide this part? 

Solution

Hello Kumani,

Welcome to OutSystems. 

Did you just want to hide "15 items" or all of the text "1 to 10 of 15 items"? Either way there is no property setting out of the box for this purpose. To hide all of the text on the left you could use css on your screen (or your module depending on the scope of your requirement):

Note: The reason I would recommend using 'visibility: hidden' instead of 'display: none' in this case is to keep the pagination-container shown below in its original place and not shift all the way to the left.

Hope this works for you,

Regards

AJ

Thank you!

Hello @I Kumani,

Currently it is not clear which post actually solved your need. 

It is quite likely that you may have marked your own 'Thank you' posts as the Solution, by mistake :). 

If so, please mark the post that solved your need the best. This way the poster of the Solution gets credit (10 Forum points) and the post marked as Solution will help community members who may land on this thread with a similar need as yours.

Regards,

AJ

Hello, I Kumani,

I hope you are doing fine. I just tried to hide the items part and I think I can help you.

Add the following CSS to your screen

This will hide the "pagination-counter" div, which has the items number :)

Best regards,

Tomás Dionísio

Thank you!

Solution

Hello Kumani,

Welcome to OutSystems. 

Did you just want to hide "15 items" or all of the text "1 to 10 of 15 items"? Either way there is no property setting out of the box for this purpose. To hide all of the text on the left you could use css on your screen (or your module depending on the scope of your requirement):

Note: The reason I would recommend using 'visibility: hidden' instead of 'display: none' in this case is to keep the pagination-container shown below in its original place and not shift all the way to the left.

Hope this works for you,

Regards

AJ

Thank you!

Hello @I Kumani,

Currently it is not clear which post actually solved your need. 

It is quite likely that you may have marked your own 'Thank you' posts as the Solution, by mistake :). 

If so, please mark the post that solved your need the best. This way the poster of the Solution gets credit (10 Forum points) and the post marked as Solution will help community members who may land on this thread with a similar need as yours.

Regards,

AJ

Hello, I Kumani,

I hope you are doing fine. I just tried to hide the items part and I think I can help you.

Add the following CSS to your screen

This will hide the "pagination-counter" div, which has the items number :)

Best regards,

Tomás Dionísio

Thank you!

Both the answers are worked properly and I think you need to mark them as Solution instead of Your Thank you Post and the community members who are also looking for same question will get the answer by correct marked solution

Kind Regards,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.