LifetimeSDK Deployment returns nothing
Application Type
Traditional Web, Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.10.21 (Build 41765)
Platform Version
11.11.2 (Build 29611)

When I try to get a list of deployments, or a specific deployment using the deployment key, the Deployment_List action does not return anything (from the LifetimeSDK).

However, when I use the Lifetime API v2, I do get information about the deployment. Has anyone encountered this, and was there a fix for it?

My use case: I want to retrieve a list of applications that were deployed (excluding the ones that were ignored), based on a given deployment key. The Lifetime API v2 does the job, however it returns me a list of applications in this manner:

Application Name    -    Operation
OutSystems UI         -    Tag & Deploy 1.3
DragAndDrop           -    Tag & Deploy 0.3
Application X            -     Deploy 0.5.2
OutSystems Maps   -     Tag & Deploy 0.2
Application Theme  -     Do Nothing
Application Portal    -     Do Nothing

I am not interested in the applications that were skipped (Operation 'Do Nothing'). But since this is a text field, I don't like filtering based on a string like that. 

The LifetimeSDK however, returns a list of applications (for a given deployment) with a OperationTypeId. This is a static entity which exactly denotes which applications were deployed, which were skipped, etc.. Unfortunately, the LifetimeSDK does not return any info. Thanks for any help.

LifetimeSDKAPIDeployments.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Did you export lifetimedata?

The SDK is purely for developing plugins, so you might need to use the API instead.

see also https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_APIs/LifeTime_SDK

The API works fine, I was not aware the LifetimeSDK is purely for plug-ins. Thanks, will use the API instead.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.