Password validation

Can you help me on how to validate a password with the "input password" I need the password to be valid according to the users created, but I am not getting it, any password I type appears as correct, thank you

Solution

Yes, you can do this. Better you can check the Password in if condition like if (Password = "ABC" or "ASD" or "anything") then allow user to login. 

If you use Static Entity you will need to use Foreach Loop to pass all the values and check one by one. 

I assume you are using this password screen to validate a screen that could be accessed only by users know the static passwords 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Diego.

Login is a standard function, so probably you just need to look to a working implementation.

Can you share the logic you implemented?

Hi Diego,

you can make use of some javascript code:-

"function CheckPassword(inputtxt) { var passw=  /^[A-Za-z]\w{7,14}$/; if(inputtxt.value.match(passw)) { alert('Correct, try another...') return true; } else { alert('Wrong...!') return false; } }"

Happy Coding!

Regards,

Saksham Srivastava

Hello everyone, thanks so much for help, my idea is to create a static entity with values (passwords) and validate with this field "input password" is it possible?
Solution

Yes, you can do this. Better you can check the Password in if condition like if (Password = "ABC" or "ASD" or "anything") then allow user to login. 

If you use Static Entity you will need to use Foreach Loop to pass all the values and check one by one. 

I assume you are using this password screen to validate a screen that could be accessed only by users know the static passwords 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.