I'm training a web block Oustsystems exercise  Pag 6
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.0 (Build 42152)

I started studying OutSystems and I can't solve this difficulty with my study. Someone can help me?

When I drag and drop a run server action to the preparation scope, doesn't appear in the select action "ListAppend". I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  I follow all documentation steps but something fails.

I think it is something simple but I can't see the error....sorry.

Thank you

The link to exercise

https://www.outsystems.com/training/lesson/1789/web-blocks-exercise

Hello Henrique,

You need to use the client action and not server action. The client action has the ListAppend

If you don't see, fo to the dependencies, check the system and search for list append to add to your module, how Nuno did.

Regards,

Márcio C.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Henrique.

Check if you have the needed dependencies.

Go to "Manage Dependencies"

There select (System) on the left and filter for list on the right.

Check the ones you want (ListAppend, ListAppendAll, ListClear, etc) and click Apply.

Hello Henrique,

You need to use the client action and not server action. The client action has the ListAppend

If you don't see, fo to the dependencies, check the system and search for list append to add to your module, how Nuno did.

Regards,

Márcio C.

Is done

Thank you Nuno, I appreciate your availability.

Henrique, you just put your answer as a solution, you must put the solution on the answer that helped you.

Kind regards,

Márcio C.

Ok Marcio, thank you

Welcome! Anyways,  I didn't see the traditional web tag, what I said is for reactive, on the traditional web you can use list append using a server action.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.