How to delete multiple selected checkbox from the grid at once click
Question

Hello all,

In  one of my scenario i wan to delete all the rows which i am selecting from the Checkbox list from the GridView.

but when i click on single checkbox is select all the checkbox..

I only to delete only the one which i selected.

Can any one help me on this OML will be really helpful.

Hi JK,

I have added one attribute in your Entity so that you can delete the all record.

If you want to delete the single record then it's possible with local variable you just need to onchange action on checkbox and check the isSelected local variable is true or false, if true then delete else end.

Or you can do it with structure list. 

You can check here - https://komal-k.outsystemscloud.com/checkboxdemo/Display?_ts=637565205298740331

Kind regards,

checkboxdemo1.oml

Hi Jk,

Which widget you are using for displaying data, Please share the screen shot form service studio,

for deleting single one  create onchange action of check box and pass the current selected id and use delete action to delete it,

Note: Your post's title does not match with description.

Kind regards,

I am providing demo file (OML).

I am using Gridviewto display the record. 

I wan to delete all the selected rows which i will select from the Checkbox list from my gridview.

CheckboxDemo.oml

For deleting all the record create a link like Delete All in your gridview and map it with action which deletes the all selected record  from the view,

Kind regards,

ok but...
1 point :- if i select any one o the checkbox it is getting selected all.
2 Point:- i only wan to delete the selected checkbox one from the list.( On single button click)
select multiple checkbox then click once to delete all the records.
How can we achieve this. OML will be helpful.

Thanks for reply

I am not able to publish your OML, It has dependencies with core module.

Hi JK,

I have added one attribute in your Entity so that you can delete the all record.

If you want to delete the single record then it's possible with local variable you just need to onchange action on checkbox and check the isSelected local variable is true or false, if true then delete else end.

Or you can do it with structure list. 

You can check here - https://komal-k.outsystemscloud.com/checkboxdemo/Display?_ts=637565205298740331

Kind regards,

checkboxdemo1.oml

Hello Komal,

I really appreciate your quick response..

Thanks for your time and reply.

Glad it helped you :) 

Happy Coding

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.