block from screen

Hi Team,

I want to pass the text data city entered on screen to block and get the weather data ,I have hardcoded city name as input but i want to pass from text field,It is not giving response with input city name

weatherData.oml

Hi Ujwwala,

I have checked your OML and you did not use the City Name to APi's input, you have used only in expression widget that will just display on screen.

Please see the attached OML here,

Kind Regards,

weatherData.oml

Thanks Komal,

Please let me know how to pass the text field onclick from screen and invoke data action of block

Please see the attached OML here, I have add action onInitialize on Block and called API action inside it,

weatherData.oml

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

Please find attached OML file. Here I have used hardcoded latitude and longitude values, which displays correct location on map.

However you need to debug 'Google_Address2Geo' extension server action to get latitude and longitude details by city name.

Note that local variables in screen and input parameters in block for latitude and longitude should not be integer.

Locmap.oml

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

I have modified your OML to read city name from input field and pass it to weather block. So once you click on GetWeather button, weather block will be displayed with the details.

Please check attached OML.

weatherData.oml

Hi,

PFA ,Want to get location address in block

Locmap.oml

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

Please find attached OML file. Here I have used hardcoded latitude and longitude values, which displays correct location on map.

However you need to debug 'Google_Address2Geo' extension server action to get latitude and longitude details by city name.

Note that local variables in screen and input parameters in block for latitude and longitude should not be integer.

Locmap.oml

Hi Vrushali,

I have checked but it is showing lattitude and long as 0.

Can you please check

Hi Ujwwala,

I have checked your OML and you did not use the City Name to APi's input, you have used only in expression widget that will just display on screen.

Please see the attached OML here,

Kind Regards,

weatherData.oml

Thanks Komal,

Please let me know how to pass the text field onclick from screen and invoke data action of block

Please see the attached OML here, I have add action onInitialize on Block and called API action inside it,

weatherData.oml

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

I have modified your OML to read city name from input field and pass it to weather block. So once you click on GetWeather button, weather block will be displayed with the details.

Please check attached OML.

weatherData.oml

Hi,

PFA ,Want to get location address in block

Locmap.oml

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

Locmap.oml

Hi Vrushali,

I have checked but it is showing lattitude and long as 0.

Can you please check

Hi @ujwwala tembbekar ,

As you can see in attached images, it is giving 'Request denied ' error.

You need to enable this API for your project( the project where the key belongs to) from developer console.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.