In App Video call
Question

Hi,

I am trying to implement video calling functionality in my app for that I have tried twilio video mobile component from forge but getting some " Twilio Video Plugin is not available " error. If anybody can guide on how to use this component or can give some pointers on how to achieve video calling functionality in the app through any other component or something, it will be very helpful.

Regards,

Harsh

Dear Harsh 

Can you show me the screen where you have included the plugin and also the screen where you get this error?

You might missing something to share with the error. Please share screenshots of error events.

Thanks 

Hi Manish,

Let me tell what I have done till now, I have installed "twilio video mobile" component and on twilio site I have generated api key and api secret then just used these actions available in the component...

and getting this error...

so sorry if I am making an absolute mess there as I am using this component for the first time and don't have much experience. And can u tell me one thing that is what we have to enter in the user identification property in that screen action "create or join room" if u have used this component or have any idea..?

Thanks.

Regards,

Harsh

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.