How to use Multi Tree Widget in single Webpage?

How to use Multi Tree Widget in single Webpage?

While using the Tree Widget  we should create a local Variable with type Recordlist for TreeRow(structure) and Record for TreeRow.
Now During the Preparation level i insert the rows in TreeRow and it binds in Tree Widget.Now i click the node i need to load the data in Another Tree Widget.In this case all the Existing data will clear and new data are inserted.So the Previous Widget get Hide.I need to show othe Tree Widget.

Please tell how to solve this problem & use multi tree Widget.

Thanks,
Hi Devaraj,

While I'm not familiar with the Tree Widget you're using, why not create a second local variable, and bind it to the second Tree Widget? Will that not work?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

Hello Paulo,

I tried on creating the another local varaibale and also i created the new structure also.But it getting Error.While Binding the List to Tree widget it must be Type "TreeRow" Structure. If I use same TreeRow means the First Tree Widget[During the Preparaton] get Visible False.

Thanks for your Reply
Hi Devaraj,

Well, I would assume you had to append the Tree Row structures to the new list, probably replicating the logic.

Can you tell us what variables you have in that screen, what data types they are, and which are bound to the widgets?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares