Publish with full compilations

When we publish with solution pack, in which case we shall check "Publish with full compilations"?

What is different check "Publish with full compilations" or not ?

Hi José,

I had checked the post, and try to verify it.

1.I create a consumer  (ver 1) and a producer (ver 1) module, then add a column to a table in producer (ver 2).

2.Create a solution pack include consumer.

And publish with solution pack , with or without  "Publish with full compilations"   , the publish reult is not different.

In two pattern: reference  in consumer were refreshed and new version were created.

(I do this in outsystems 10.0.1112.0)

and not like the result in the post:

Replicating a full compilations refresh:

For every module on your solution:

1. Open

2. Refresh references

3. Publish

4. A new version (of module) is created if differences were found (after refresh references). You can even have a "broken" module as new version.

Replicating a normal refresh:

1. Open

2. Publish (without refreshing references)

3. No new version (of module) is created

Thank you

Hi,

I wrote in red the difference:

Replicating a full compilations refresh:

1. Open

2. Refresh references - This refresh is not only refreshing the references in the consumer. This also refresh references in the producer and publish it. That's why this option takes much more time.

3. Publish

4. A new version (of module) is created if differences were found (after refresh references). You can even have a "broken" module as new version.

Replicating a normal refresh:

1. Open

2. Publish (without refreshing references)

3. No new version (of module) is created

Hi José,

But I tested it , I get the different result: 

In two pattern: reference   were refreshed and new version were created.

(I do this in outsystems 10.0.1112.0)

TEST:

1.I create a consumer  (ver 1) and a producer (ver 1) module, then add a column to a table in producer (ver 2).

2.Create a solution pack include consumer.

And publish with solution pack , with or without  "Publish with full compilations"   , the publish reult is not different. (consumer's were refreshed and new consumer viesion were created)

Thank you

How about the producer? Is it published the same way on both scenarios? Its dependencies are refreshed the same way in both scenarios?

Hi José,

I created solution pack only with consumer modules

After published with solution pack, the producer modules is not any changed.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.