Any risk for update mobile apps from MABS 6.3 to 7.0 ?
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi all,

I have read the Outsystems document about MABS 6.3, MABS 6.3 version to be deprecated on May 26 2021. I would like to re-generate the mobile with MABS 7.0 in advance. Is there any risk or things that I need to handle after the re-generate(6.3 to 7.0)? Do I need to update any plugins inside my apps in order to support the MABS 7.0 version?

Thanks

Hello @Jack Wong.

To answer your question is yes because there are some plugins that still are incompatible with mabs 7.0.

Be aware by default service center is configurated to generate the apps according to the last mabs version. If you face some issue regarding this you need to go there and select another version of mabs and generate again.

You can check his link for more info: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App?utm_source=ost-outsystems%20tools&utm_medium=ost-servicestudio&utm_campaign=ost-docrouter&utm_content=ost-helpid-30089&utm_term=ost-contextualhelp

Regards,

Gonçalo Almeida

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.