Plugin Problem java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not create secure storage
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Platform Version

Hi, let me tell you, I am using a plugin in my application, until 2 days ago it worked perfect, today doing tests I find that the app stopped working, I left the trace of the error, it is the same mobile, the trace say it is a storage permision problem, now the app have access to Internal Storage and Camera..

Session Id

7Eie0hHCJECo4abfEvZqbA==

Server

E386G-DV4Z9M

Source

OSCrashHandler

A fatal error has occurred. Please contact OutSystems support: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.outsystemsenterprise.#####.-----o/com.outsystemsenterprise.######.cordova.plugin.customFourFActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not create secure storage

Environment Information

eSpaceVer: Id=562515, PubId=0, CompiledWith=11.8.2.15086
RequestUrl: #########(Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/######-
FilePath:##################
ClientIp: 207.248.193.11
DeviceUUID: 249da0f1fb8d282b
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 7844 ('w3wp', Started='5/13/2021 10:50:29 PM', Priv=14373Mb, Virt=2133058Mb)
TID: 249
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
DeviceModel: Redmi Note 9 Pro
DeviceUUID: 249da0f1fb8d282b
OperatingSystem: Android 10
NativeShell: 5.4.5
AppVersionCode: 65
AppVersionName: 0.7
NetworkStatus: Online
NetworkType: WIFI
Cordova: 8.0.0
Client-Side Log

Stack

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.outsystemsenterprise.#####.#######/com.outsystemsenterprise.####.######.cordova.plugin.customFourFActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not create secure storage
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3304)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3443)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:83)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:135)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:95)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2040)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7520)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not create secure storage
at com.veridiumid.sdk.defaultdata.SecureKVStore.initializeSecurePreferences(SecureKVStore.java:108)
at com.veridiumid.sdk.defaultdata.SecureKVStore.<init>(SecureKVStore.java:23)
at com.veridiumid.sdk.defaultdata.DataStorage.openStorage(DataStorage.java:50)
at com.veridiumid.sdk.defaultdata.DataStorage.getDefaultStorage(DataStorage.java:40)
at com.outsystemsenterprise.####.######.cordova.plugin.customFourFActivity.openStorage(customFourFActivity.java:37)
at com.veridiumid.sdk.fourf.FourFBiometricsActivity.onCreate(FourFBiometricsActivity.java:126)
at com.outsystemsenterprise.####.######.cordova.plugin.customFourFActivity.onCreate(customFourFActivity.java:30)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7893)
at android.app.Activity.perfo

any advice will by nice. thkz

Champion

Hi,

I'm just guessing, because the error message related to "Could not create secure storage"

So :

1. Give permission for write on the device

2. Clean uninstall, maybe some cache is stuck so cannot replace the storage

thkz for the help,

1) curently the app have active the permision to write in device

2) already done, iam restar the phone to fabric setup

the problem persist =(

Champion

Have you check the plugin cordova version ?

Because there is changes on MABS that specify cordova version that can be used.

Dear Cesar 

Can you tell us about the Plugin you are using? It could be Permission or Cordova but if you share the Plugin Name we can look for that specifically... 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.