Issue on using button and links in widgets
Question
Application Type
Reactive

While going through video of "Demo: How to Use a Link and Button Widgets" in the reactive web course,I was trying to do similar thing .That is creating one screen with button which increments the value on click and adding one more button which will display the value on the other screen.

Issue is that after creating the other screen where value  will be displayed ,when navigating back to the screen where buttons should be there in Service studio,I am seeing there is no button which I created earlier where I can add more properties  ,its like its not saving .

Can you share the URL Access of you Screen? Please make it accessible to anonymous. So, we can check it properly.  

Also, send the reference screenshots of your service studio please

Champion

Hi 

If possible please share the oml file. So we can look into it.

Kind regards,

It's better that you share some screenshots of the screens you have and where are being redirected when you click on a button. If possible share the OML.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Forge_Components/Forge_FAQs/Sharing_a_Project

Kind regards,

Márcio C.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.