Trying to insert in table record and how to filter Year and Month
Application Type
Reactive

I'm sorry lack of knowledge because Reactive is my first development. I created list screen with Name link & Group Name link.When I click Name(John), want to show John table record with Year and Month filter.Client Action[AddRecordOnClick] didn't work.After showing each record, I desire filter with Year and Month. I created Data Action to implement Year in DropDown.But it also didn't work including Month.

Can I receive check code.

Regard, 

Hayasaka

DailyReport.oml

Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

Please find attached the updated OML.  I have added a new screen EmployeeInfoDetailDetail to add new record into the EmployeeInfoDetail entity and then when you can click on the name and it will take you to the list page where you can filter the data based on the year and month and also update and save the data.

Review it and let me know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

DailyReportSachin22.oml

Hi Hayasaka,

Is it possible for you to share the OML? If so, it would be better to help you speedily.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Thank for your reply.

Sorry for my mistake. Now uploaded oml.

Kind Regards

Hayasaka

Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

Please find attached the updated OML.  I have added a new screen EmployeeInfoDetailDetail to add new record into the EmployeeInfoDetail entity and then when you can click on the name and it will take you to the list page where you can filter the data based on the year and month and also update and save the data.

Review it and let me know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

DailyReportSachin22.oml

Hi Sachin,

Sorry for late reply. 

I checked your modified oml and it helped me.

Thanks you so much.

Haysaka

Champion

Hi Shradha San

I am sorry, Even look at the oml file you attached, I still don't know what do you want to achieve.

The GetEmployeeInfoDetail action created  YearList2 and IstMonths, But never used outside of the action

Maybe you can change these to output variable, and set to DropDown's list.

Kind regards

Champion

Modified oml file attached. 

DailyReport.oml

Hi Tom,

Thank for your reply.There are two types of question. 

First question is  for example, if I click 'John' from list Screen, I'd like to show John's data.For that, I need to add record to show Table for John.Add Record button didn't work.

Second Question is achieved due to your modification and understood setting output variable to dropdown list.I appreciate it. 

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Hayasaka

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.