DEADLINE EXTENDED! OutSystems Developer Conference: Call for Speakers

DEADLINE EXTENDED
We've extended the deadline to submit your pitch until Friday, June 25th. Take advantage of the extra time, and get your pitch in.

Hello! I’m excited to let you know that this year we’ll be bringing back the OutSystems Developer Conference (OSDC)! We’re bringing it back virtually in November.

We’re trying something a bit different this year. NextStep will be one day only with a focus on the “Business” audience, and OSDC will take place over the two days following NextStep and will be dedicated 100% to the dev community. 

Rather than trying to keep them all in one event, we wanted to bring the focus back to developers for two full days without other distractions! 

Event dates: 

NextStep Nov 16

OSDC Nov 17-18

Call for Speakers

With that in mind, we’ve just opened the call for speakers for OSDC!

We’d love for you to pitch, and invite your colleagues to pitch as well. We’re looking for in-depth technical sessions, and short “lightning round” high-level talks. Get all the details on the site. 

NOTE: The pitching process is different than last year, we’re using the Cvent platform and the speaker submission process is built in. I’d highly recommend reviewing the Speaker Submission Guide first to make it a bit easier.

Who can submit a talk? Anyone!

We don’t care about your job title or even years of experience. We are committed to providing the developer community with actionable insights and tools, unique experiences, and diverse perspectives.

We encourage people from groups traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply. All speakers will find a supportive environment to help them prepare for their talk, whether it’s your first technical talk, or your 100th!

Please let me know if you have any questions about pitching!

Thanks for sharing! 

I am also very excited and eagerly waiting for November! It's a great opportunity to meet again virtually.

Great news!  Waiting for November.

Great opportunity and great platform for speakers!

Good to know. Thank you !

Good news, waiting for this event :)

Good to know..thank you!

Awesome news, looking forward to the event!

Great news ..Waiting for November :)

Great news!  Waiting for November !!!

Waiting for Event, thanks for sharing!!

Great news, good to hear this

Good news ! Looking forward ??

Reminder to get your pitch in by June 11th!

Great...! Thanks For Sharing.

Is it November already? =D

I look forward to participating in this event!!

Looking forward to!

Hello! We've extended the deadline by 2 weeks! Get your talk submission in by June 25th.

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks Jennifer for the updates.

Good news, waiting for this event  !!

Thanks Jennifer, going to submit the Pitch soon.

Phew! I was running against time. Jen, dropped a few questions in relation to OSDC. Whom should I reach out for a quick conversation?

Great news for all the community members !! Thanks for sharing :)

Great news! Waiting for this event :)

Good news..

Nice

Great ,Waiting for this event 

Awesome, can't wait. Is it November already?

Awesome work! Hope to ear great speakers!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.