[May] Updates on OutSystems Documentation & Training

Hi all!

We, your Technical Knowledge team at OutSystems, continuously strive to improve our documentation and training to better serve you, our Community readers.

We regularly use several sources to gather information on page usage and ratings (based on your invaluable "thumbs up/down" feedback). We also take note of written feedback from the Community. After reviewing this information, we investigate and then act to to make our content more useful. Our goal is to help you find the information you need quickly so you can get back to creating awesome apps.

Here are this month's highlights.

Online Training

Product Documentation Updates

Workflow Builder

Case Management framework

Documentation for enterprise ecosystems 

• Development and delivery at scale describes how OutSystems helps you to be agile and highly productive at scale. By providing a modern delivery approach that promotes continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), we solve traditional physical-branching approach challenges.

• Handling technical debt with OutSystems helps you achieve excellence and avoid future problems.

If you have feedback about the updated content, feel free to create a post in this thread or leave feedback on the corresponding page. You can also send feedback to knowledge@outsystems.com. We'd love to hear from you! 

Thanks,
Lynne Maynard, on behalf of the Technical Knowledge Team

Hi! Great content. The last link is not working.

Hi António,

Ooooops! 

Thank you for bringing that up, I've fixed the link in the original post.

Champion

Perfect. Many Thanks for this announcement. Many of the items I was looking to have from days... Specially Case Management :)  

Champion

Great job as always. Thanks.

Hi, Good to have great content from Outsystems.

Meanwhile going through some other Outsystems documentation(Developing from the architecture blueprint ) I just found a small issue, Please check the link given below for the details.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/70952/documentation-mismatch-title-developing-from-the-architecture-blueprint/

Hi Nitish, Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the article.

Good News. Lots of work. Thanks

Great, thanks for sharing!!

Great Thanks for sharing..

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.