My account was suspended.....

I have develop a with free account a small app (that app is used every days)....

In various times appear the account was suspended.... (I must wake up the app) bu, WHY this happened ?

Thanks you.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello.

The message is "It looks like you haven’t used your Personal Environment for a while". You think that you have, but in fact, you didn't.

The Personal Environment is for developers. Have you developed anything there lately? Any publication?

If only users are accessing, it is considered an unused server and it goes to sleep.

As Nuno mentioned, personal environment (PE) goes to sleep if it is unused. 

Although, I tend to wish OutSystems should mention on either of Free edition, or Pricing and editions page that PE goes to sleep on certain triggers, and listing what are those triggers. As in your case, the app is used every day, still the environment goes to sleep. The most logical reasoning comes to mind is ... it only counts IT user/developers interaction with the environment, but unsure. 

Dear Carrara

If you are using the Environment then going account Sleep is not the normal behavior. Do you receive any email regarding this and can share with us to check it properly to understand? 

Also, I recommend to start a Support Ticket for the same if you are facing it regularly. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.