Reactive web development Certification,  re-examination/re-scheduling process ?

Hello I had appeared for Reactive web development certification on 17th May, I had my company's voucher code, Unfortunately I couldn't clear the exam, I want to know how can I reschedule same exam and do I need to pay the full/ partial fees or I can use same Voucher code for redemption or take new voucher code from the company ?

Solution

Hello Deep

Here is all answers on your questions - 

I want to know how can I reschedule same exam 

Please open your profile, go to exam page and book new exam from there. You cannot reschedule the exam and it will be new booking. - https://www.outsystems.com/training/certifications/

do I need to pay the full/ partial fees or I can use same Voucher code for redemption or take new voucher code from the company ?

You cannot use the same Voucher. Either ask your PM to assign new voucher or pay for it using the Credit/Debit Card

Also, you can only do this after 5-6 hours or a day of previous exam. This is processing time from OS. 

Best of luck for reattempting the exam. Please feel free to ask if you need any information further. 

Thank you Manish Gupta for a detailed response

Very nice detail response :)

Hello Deep Shah,

I think is best to send an mail to this account: training@outsystems.com, for sure they will tell you how to solve your problem.

Hope it well you.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

Thank you for you Response  Nuno Rodrigues

ill send an email query to them 

HI Deep,

Yes as Nuno said please contact to the training team of outsystems.

Also based on my experience, you can not use same voucher again for the same exam. Now you need to go to the Certification screen https://www.outsystems.com/training/certifications/ here and then again register for the exam and you also need to pay the full fees for the exam.

Kind Reagrds,

I have already emailed the team of outsystems now hoping for a response from them as soon as possible 

Thank you for your response Komal Kumbhar

Solution

Hello Deep

Here is all answers on your questions - 

I want to know how can I reschedule same exam 

Please open your profile, go to exam page and book new exam from there. You cannot reschedule the exam and it will be new booking. - https://www.outsystems.com/training/certifications/

do I need to pay the full/ partial fees or I can use same Voucher code for redemption or take new voucher code from the company ?

You cannot use the same Voucher. Either ask your PM to assign new voucher or pay for it using the Credit/Debit Card

Also, you can only do this after 5-6 hours or a day of previous exam. This is processing time from OS. 

Best of luck for reattempting the exam. Please feel free to ask if you need any information further. 

Thank you Manish Gupta for a detailed response

Very nice detail response :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.