Capture the month in datepicker

hello, i want take one information of the datepicker.

I need to capture the information when a person changed the month of the datepicker to be able to change birthdays in the list on the side, I can only do it when they click on one day of the next month, but I would like when changing the month in the buttons to change the list

Hi, hope you are doing well.

From what I saw, the onselect event from OS is only triggered by the days, never the month or year.

I tryed to saw the documentation and the datepicker on github but I didn't find explicitly one way to get what you wanted.

Unless you use some kind of JS, and since its reactive you don't have JS expressions, I'm not seeing how to do it by the extended properties of the calendar.

Regards

thank for the reply joao,

i think not is possible doin that in the reactive, maybe i do in webblock on tradicionalWeb and inport to reactive, but not is a essencial funcionality for my sistem then i will se this in other moment

Regards,

Joab.

So from what you said, you want to change the list by when you click on the buttons to change, that list will be filtered again by the month it is select, right?

Regards,

Márcio

Thank you for attention Marcio

yes, but i can't do an onchange action, the datepicker does not return anything when I click to change the month, when I click on a day in the other month I can make the return, however my goal was when changing the month on the buttons circled in blue changing the list. 

Regards,

Joab

Hello @joab bitencourt , try this solution from another post 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/61390/datepicker-trap-month-change-event/

At least it can trigger an event when the month change

ps: there is a sample no the post

Kind regards,

Márcio C.

Hello @Marcio Carvalho, I tried this solution but no result obtained.

anyway thanks for the help , regards, Joab

Hi, hope you are doing well.

From what I saw, the onselect event from OS is only triggered by the days, never the month or year.

I tryed to saw the documentation and the datepicker on github but I didn't find explicitly one way to get what you wanted.

Unless you use some kind of JS, and since its reactive you don't have JS expressions, I'm not seeing how to do it by the extended properties of the calendar.

Regards

thank for the reply joao,

i think not is possible doin that in the reactive, maybe i do in webblock on tradicionalWeb and inport to reactive, but not is a essencial funcionality for my sistem then i will se this in other moment

Regards,

Joab.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.